Search This Blog

Thursday, October 29, 2009

joy and pain

First, Monster got an EXCELLENT diagnosis on his recent physical last week and his checkup at the Neurologist yesterday. His cholesterol levels are half of what mine are. This man probably could drink bacon fat daily with no ill effect. He also does not have to take Plavix anymore. No medications necessary at all, other than a single daily aspirin.

Last night, we went shopping and got Halloween costume materials together. Then went to RuSans, where I had sushi with great company. Monstermustdie found a dish that he enjoyed a lot, which might mean he'll join us there more often in the future.
We came home, dyed some fabric, gathered up more monster-making stuff from the basement before checking emails and going to bed.

Then a bad thing happened.

I managed to injure my left foot last night by stumbling and landing toes first. It's quite an ugly sight this morning. Takes talent to injure myself that way, I think. Can't believe I'm such a klutz.

No dancing or running or waiting in long lines for me this weekend.

No comments: