Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

damp

Not too dreary today since I did get a bit more sleep last night before waking up to listen to the rain hitting the roof. There is no attic here so there is hardly any sound buffer between roof and ceiling. No work today so I'm looking at remaining in pyjamas until tonight when I plan to meet a friend for dinner. I spent the first few hours this morning as I usually do, searching for jobs online. Now, it is time for pacing around in circles and considering what to fill the hours with. I am out of all art supplies and the pantry is nearly bare so cooking will not take place today, either.

I don't expect to hear back from last week's job interview until next week because my interviewer is out of town for now. Fingers crossed that something good will come of that.

No comments: