Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

busy again

The last two weeks have been spent working again at the same company I was at last month. I could not be happier. The company is vital and the co-workers are splendid. I am crossing my fingers and toes that this work keeps up for me. Tonight will be a bit of a push because it is Harry Potter Night at Rancho de WereMonster and tickets were purchased serveral weeks ago... before I rejoined the workforce. I had hoped I would be able to get a nap in before going to the midnight movie with friends but I am too wired from a long work day. I will just have to take my vitamins tonight and tomorrow and hope for the best performance on my part. My brain has to be on for what I do for a living so it's hard to muscle through if there is a sleep deprivation issue. Then again, if memory serves me right, the need to make up sleep never hits the first day. It is always 48 hours later when I feel like I haven't had enough rest and those days will be over the (hopefully) very relaxed weekend.

No comments: