Search This Blog

Friday, October 12, 2012

back in their place

Home tonight at el Rancho. Doing laundry. The house mate is already asleep.

My mother came home yesterday from the hospital. My uncle picked her up and, being the good brother, stopped by Chik-fil-A on the way to buy her lunch. She said the diagnosis was acute bronchitis. They did not send her home with an antibiotic prescription but they did decide to change up some of her other medications a bit. My guess is that she had antibiotics in I.V. form while she was in the hospital. She assured me that she was on the mend and that her heart, blood pressure, and blood sugar levels were all good now. I'll try to visit her on Sunday if she will let me. She usually prefers to visit with me by meeting for lunch and not having us come to her home. If she doesn't feel good enough to go out to eat, she doesn't feel good enough for a visitor even if it is her daughter. I'm satisfied knowing she is feeling better and is back home now. My brother and sister-in-law are on vacation this week and my niece said she would clean her house before she got back home. I suppose it's fine that there is nothing for me to do.

MonsterMustDie is visiting his mother in Alabama tomorrow and I have a craft night with the girls to go to in the evening, so I will probably spend the rest of the weekend in Fort Feline. Looking forward to being around friends tomorrow.

No comments: