Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

still

My mother is still in the hospital. They have ruled out her breathing difficulty being any heart problem. They were to check her lungs again today. Haven't heard any word on when she'll be able to go home yet. Her two westies, Mac and Maggie are at the kennel and my niece has taken it upon herself to clean Mom's house while she's away. My uncle Ron is visiting her at the hospital, keeping an eye on her, so she is well taken care of. 

MonsterMustDie is still pretty sick with what now sounds like an upper respiratory infection. He won't see a doctor yet and there is nothing I can do but check in on him. He's eating soup and hanging out on the couch with Ellie Cat and watching old movies. 

I'm back to cat house sitting tonight. Tomorrow: car maintenance. It's time for an oil change, brakes, etc. so the early part of my day will be spent watching lobby TV and checking messages on the iPad. 

No comments: