Search This Blog

Monday, October 08, 2012

breath

Just so you know: I just got phone calls from Rachael Perry and Andy Perry letting me know that my mother, Loretta Perry is in the hospital tonight. She came in today with shortness of breath, after having trouble breathing all night. They are keeping her overnight at Kennestone Hospital for tests and observation. No clue what is going on yet. Andy and Mom said it might just be bronchitis but, if memory serves me right, this is not the first time she's suffered from shortness of breath recently. 

Trouble breathing seems to be the tale of many around me this month. This week is on the end of a long illness that my pal Mrs. Lounge has had several weeks now that started as a cold, developed into brochitis, and then further evolved into a fungal respiratory infection brought on by the after affects of antibiotics for the bronchitis and her own constant burning the candle at both ends between work, sick animals, and home maintenance. She had the clue she might need to chill and let herself get better last week when she had a fainting spell at Publix. 

Meanwhile, MonsterMustDie is ill from what we hope is just the effects of too much dust and paint fumes from work as they ready the warehouse for its new occupant, his new corporate employer. We're crossing our fingers and toes that he is not developing bronchitis or something worse. 

As for myself, I'm fine. My only problem is losing my eyesight (getting very night-blind from early cataracts, which will have to be dealt with soon but not immediately). 

No comments: