Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 06, 2013

nose fixing

I made it to the doctor's office yesterday morning. A medical practitioner for my doctor, who was booked solid for the next two weeks, took a look at me, asked a few questions and sent a prescription for something better than Neosporin to my local pharmacy.

MonsterMustDie had left his phone at home in his office so, since I was in the neighborhood anyway for the medical visit, I brought it to him at work before heading back home.

The pharmacy phoned on my way there to let me know that the ointment that was prescribed to me was over $100 an there was no generic equivalent for it. They put in a call back to my doctor, and I did too when I got home, to try to get a cheaper medicine for me to use. I told MonsterMustDie about this later when he phoned, while I was waiting to hear back about when and what I would have ready at the pharmacy and offered to pick up whatever the golden cure was for me. He just wanted me to do something about this problem that has been plaguing me all month. By the time he got home from work, with my prescription in hand, he said what they ended up sending me was ultimately just $15. Huge difference. I only hope this alternative works just as well as the other to clear the infection up.


No comments: