Looking around, we are out of regular coffee so I was wondering how MonsterMusDie made a full carafe of coffee this morning. Looking in the fridge, I found out he made coffee with a bag of decaf that was there for late night coffee drinking. I Think I still need a proper cup of coffee so I don't get a withdrawal headache tomorrow.
8:15 AM weight: (WYZE scale)
114.2 lbs
34.2% Body Fat
70.3 lb Muscle Mass
21.0 BMI
Fit app: afternoon walk
Heart Points
miles
What I ate today:
Letrozole 2.5mg
2 cups decaf coffee with oatmilk
1 piece toffee (with my coffee)
2 slices sourdough toast + blueberry preserves + cream cheese
Ocuvite Adult 50+ multivitamin
one 600mg Calcium + D3 10 mcg (400 IU) supplement
Arden's Garden Focus+ caffeine shot (140 calories)
Fishwife Albacore Tuna with Soy Ginger (120 calories)(16g protein)
Colombe draft latte (100 calories)
Tochi matcha popcorn (140 calories)
No comments:
Post a Comment