Search This Blog

Monday, April 01, 2002

I got this email Saturday in reference to my making an appointment with my doctor on the possiblities of a bloodtest to prove, once and for all, if Gwen and her family are really my blood reatives.

Subject: You want answers?
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 10:39:33 -0500
From: GwenPresnell@netscape.net (Gwen Presnell)

When your sister, Jennifer, told me about you wanting a blood test, my immediate
responce was now I don't like being acused of lying. If you want the whole story, ask
Lorretta and Jim, your parents, or Sadie and Joe Gabriel in Smyrna, GA-who got us all
together. Joe worked in Lockeed and so did Lorretta, so he knew about her wishing for
children.

I can't really afford expensive testing, but I bleed so much these that I could
easily send some DNA to you. I'll be at my other daughter's.
Mon, so you could call me there. The phone number is (321)632-3316.
Jennifer thinks you hate me for giving you up. Do you? If so I guess I don't
blame you, but I could never have raised you as well as they did.
Love,
Mama Gwen
--
E-mail is nice, but face to face is better.

No comments: