Search This Blog

Saturday, April 20, 2002

Thursday night I was exhausted and decided to take my chances, have a long shower and sleep in my own bed. Audrey and Nick said I was welcome to stay with them again but I decided to hunker down here as long as there were no James sightings. Told my two immediate neighbors the situation and exchanged phone numbers with them. There were a few phone calls around 4 AM that I didn't answer. My guess is they were just to wake me up anyway.

Friday there was a flow of nasty and then challenging and then all out odd emails.

Subject: News you may or may not want to know...
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:35:22 -0400
From: James Clark

I'm finally getting some relief from my overactive kundalini.
I'm working with a lady in Sacramento who has helped a lot.

Jules, I've been talking with Gwen Presnell.
I have spoken to her at length on the telephone.
I'm been checking into information she gave me.

Do you have any objections?

James


Saturday has been quiet, thankfully.


No comments: