Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Makes a pretty good drink

For my after dinner refreshment I tried a mixture of red wine, orange juice and sprite. Actually pretty good. I wanted to make "Sandria" but I couldn't open the last bottle of orangina, left unopened by Monster in my refridgerator. I gotta have something in there for him to come back to.

Last week was insane. After a steady decline all week long, Big Daddy had a meltdown at work and was fired for insubordination when he decided to make the vice president of the company the object of his vent, at one point apparently following him into the press room to verbally abuse him.

This week has been unusually quiet and the workload has been lighter than usual. Makes you wonder where the problem was. Or if there's a storm of work and discontent brewing in a far away office.

No comments: