Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

very tired


This weekend was very busy - in a good way. Went to Chattanooga with Monster on Saturday and spent most of the day shopping for antiques. Also saw a fantastic storm - the kind that's so heavy you can't see the other side of the parking lot. And we still had time to go to the Aquarium before heading back to Atlanta.


Sunday was Joy's birthday party, organized by her loving husband and filled with tons of great food, drink and friends.


Monday after work, we made it to the Variety Playhouse to see The Finn Brothers. Good music show. They've aged quite well.


Tonight is my first evening of rest. Tomorrow is going to be busy with software classes that I signed up for over a month ago. And then maybe, just maybe, I might see a play I've supposedly won free tickets to - that all depends if they arrive in the mail or not by the time I get home in the afternoon. Otherwise I'll be happy at this point to sleep tomorrow.

No comments: