Search This Blog

Sunday, November 06, 2005

home cooking tonight

Cooking a meal of vegan brats, sauerkraut, and potatoes with Monster tonight. Yum.


Yesterday, Sandy and I hung with Pam at the new house. I folded unidentifiable (to me) baby items and organized some of the stuff in the new nursery in the house that she and Seth have declared is their Final Move. Met their son Jex Raven who was five months old Saturday. He's a big happy baby who is very vocal.


Later Monster and I met Chaz at Little Azio for some eats before Chaz headed home to see his wife who was due back in a few minutes and Monster and I went to EyeDrum for the last night of the Switch show. I am so happy I got to see that. The show was dedicate to light and it was also a performance night with no less than five theremins being played simultaneously during the night.

No comments: