Search This Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2006

I thought I had concrete plans to go to the party at the Abbey tonight, but everything fell through. Monster, who's not muc for going out, is set on staying home and watching horror movies on AMC. Then I made plans to go with K&H but somehow there was a miscommnication. I was planning on meeting them here at home and going together to the Universal Party, but after phoning earlier to let me know their progress going to a dance performance first, then the Abbey, they phoned to say they were already there - and that parking there and nearby was filling up rapidly. I don't really want to walk up several blocks of Ponce de Leon Avenue tonight by myself after paying, alone, ten dollars to park. Maybe I should just do a drive by and see what parking is like. Then again, I'd still have find them in the crowd. Monster is giving me no moral support on my desire to go out tonight. I need a Halloween date - a buddy to hang out with this weekend.

No comments: