Search This Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2006

This has kinda been the Halloween of social cock ups and lost chances.

Last night, as I was carving jack-o-lanterns with David and Lisamin, T phoned from E.Atl to find out where I was. He thought I was going to meet him in town where he was going to take out Red Fly again. I thought perhaps those with real costumes were going out together and run amuck, details of which I wasn't entirely provided with and, since I decided to carve pumpkins and be at home with Monster, was information I had not asked about. He thought Saturday night was Halloween spooky video night at the East Side Lounge. Video night at the East Side Lounge is actually Monday, starting around 10PM.

*sigh*

Anyway, we had fun making the jack-o-lanterns, which now adorn the yard here and I'm sure T found some fun and mischief to get into.


Everyone was up to their elbows in pumpkin goo.


No comments: