Search This Blog

Monday, February 19, 2007

The condo, again

Maybe we will finally have it rented this month. Either that or I'm moving back to midtown.
A new ad goes online tomorrow and Monster says he showed it to three people this week: one very nice lady who I'd like to rent to, one decent-sounding young man, and one way-too-weird dude will never be a renter for me. The project he promised would be ready by October is still incomplete in February and we still fight about it every time the subject is brought up. Unfortunately, it's all my money going down the drain. I really want to stay where I am and not move again, but if there is a choice to make, I'll have to keep the condo - it's all I have. I'm tired of fighting about it. I'll still have the same problems with the caterer downstairs and the mooch next door if I move back in, not to mention that Monster will have to choose to live with me in cramped quarters while warehousing all of his stuff; or going back to his previous arrangement in Pell City. He just needs to finish the job he promised to do and we need to get a good tenant. I'd love to know why everyone looks at the place once when he shows it to them and never call back again.

Anyway, I'll have a lot less stuff to move this time around.

No comments: