Search This Blog

Monday, February 26, 2007

renting the condo. still fighting over it

Sunday, I went alone to visit my mother and pick up my tax return that my brother the accountant had prepared for me, while Monster stayed at the condo, painting. While we visited, Mom and I went to eat, then shopping at Target for a few things. I saw the bath isle and remembered that the new tenant, John, wanted a shower rod, etc. so I picked up a simple chrome rod while we were out. I also picked up a new liner to go on the rod. I got home with, among food from my mother and basics like tissue, the shower rod and liner. Monster looked at the rod, sneared and said he guessed it was okay and then got angry at my or purchasing a liner - with my money for my condo for my tenant. He said no place he'd ever rented provided shower curtains or liners. Then we got in a big row over the stupid liner and cheap rod and rings.
This is like when he insisted that none of the windows needed blinds over them and we didn't get a single call back from anyone who looked at the condo. He insisted no rental property provides blinds or curtains (or lets people install them without permission). Now, I've ordered new blinds and we have it rented by a guy who just wants a shower rod.

No comments: