Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

daily sin

Work is slow. I spend most of the time obsessively checking email to look for new jobs coming in from our existing clients. Boss is out of the office before 3pm most days. Today he was out by noon to fix what is probably an ISP internet emergency at home, where his wife is trying to telecommute.

I am counting the hours until I have to leave, a bit early today, to take Doris cat in to the vet because her asthma symptoms have returned.
I get a bit whacky when I'm this bored and unfulfilled. So I did the logical thing during a recession and personal finance crisis. I bought fifty bucks worth of holiday ornaments for our tree. Really cute ornaments in the form of robots and cameras.

Update: Half the ornaments ordered have been cancelled because the wre already out of stock. The website had them listed as still in stock when I placed the order. That's just how cool they were. The other website has already shipped my ornament. So, one really cool camera ornament and no cute robots ornaments, but more cash in pocket.

No comments: