Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Am The Chaos Engine.

My power for disinformation is still strong. I was talking about different subjects - food styles with generational color palates - the emotional phenomenon of holidays in general - without explaining my tendency to mash up things into one nice information heap of thought. I didn't realize how I was sounding until I noticed the confused look on someone's face trying to follow me and I had to step back several subjects, as I often do, to explain how I got from point A to point C and F and G simultaneously.

Imagine how hard that is for MonsterMustDie, who is dyslexic already, to live with.

Do I think I'll ever be able to break that habit and communicate clearly? Probably not verbally. Maybe on paper if I have a good editor or the patience to look back over things once they're put out.

No comments: