Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

at tense lull

Some days, I think my brain is turning to mush.

The interview this afternoon has been put off by the client until tomorrow morning so I can sleep on that all night now. I hope to spend tomorrow afternoon having lunch with friends in Snellville - an hour away from the location of the interview. My housemate will be going out to dinner with coworkers and visiting business associates, so I will have the entire day and evening to myself.

The lunch and interview will be tight but I have been assured the interview will not take long at all. I think there is just enough gap in time between everything I want to do. I have been dying for company and activity this week.

Friday night is the Castleberry Hill Art Stroll, which includes an art opening for Anne Cox and an iron pour at the Elliott Street Pub. It would be nice to get a scratch mold to pour if I have time between now and then.

No comments: