Search This Blog

Saturday, July 02, 2016

Good news!

My other manager had a change of heart and now I will be off work for a few days to join MonsterMustDie while he is working in Atlanta Wednesday, July 6 to Saturday morning, July 9.
Right after I got the news of my time off, I had more good news of a visit by B&G to Winston-Salem this week on a business trip. We got to meet up with them and a few business associates at Sweet Potatoes Restaurant in Winston-Salem. It was an absolute joy to see them. They're both looking good and their chums from work were interesting people as well.

MonsterMustDie will be working for Buzzi Boutique. We're taking just one car and, depending on if he needs the car for work errands or not, I might need the help of friends to get around town.
Still, being in Atlanta even without a car will be a good break from NC. I hope some friends will have time to hang out. I'll have the entire day free while MonsterMustDie is working. Early evenings, he will be available for dinner or other socializing as long as he can get his beauty rest before work in the morning.

No comments: