Search This Blog

Monday, December 04, 2023

still working it out

There was some progress made with my ongoing troubles at my condo in Atlanta. On Friday, December 1, I met with a Senior Banker and transferred all but $0.69 from my original account into an entirely new account. The old account is still active, frozen, and I am told that my property manager/realtor can make payments to that frozen account but no one can make any withdrawals from it while it is frozen. I hope that solves the problem. 

The other good news is that the last withdrawal by him of $2,486.00 was successfully caught and blocked after all, according to my bank. 

I am still worried about what he is going to do to me at tax time if he claims I made a lot more money than I did. I am afraid he can put anything he likes on my W9 for my condo. I know nothing about what companies can or can’t do with tax forms. 

I probably need an attorney. 
I definitely need a new property manager. 

No comments: