Search This Blog

Monday, November 03, 2008

this week's agenda

After one big night of fun out with friends and one night of just not wanting to shut down early, I finally got a full night's sleep. I could probably use one good night's sleep, judging by how hard it is to stay alert at work today. This often changes as soon as I get home. You see, work has been very slow for quite a while now and the two days of the week that my office is at nearly a complete stand-still are Monday and Friday. Monday, most clients have too many things to catch up with from the weekend and things they dropped on Friday to deal with outside vendors like us. Fridays, most clients are too focused on just getting out of their own office to deal with us. So today, I'm nodding off at my desk despite having had a full night's sleep.

This is usually a good time to look ahead to the rest of this week. Tonight, I will attempt to get my "ducks in a row" and be set to get out and vote early before work. That means as much prep as possible so I don't have the opportunity to be distracted by too much while I'm trying to make it out the door. After work, I don't even want to watch the election returns. Just let me know what happened the next morning. Unless I am hanging out with friends and turning the news broadcast into a drinking, bingo, or drunken bingo game.

Wednesday, I can celebrate this election being over. Then, I'll be out to on the Buford Highway Restaurant Crawl with friends.

Thursday, sleeping as much as possible.

Friday, open to suggestions.
Saturday, open to suggestions.

Sunday, food making, packing, and going to the Goth Picnic.

No comments: