Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Voted

Voted before work this morning. Long lines but not as bad as they could have been. Campaign workers did what they could to speed the plow, handing forms and pens to those in line. Most people brought books or magazines with them for the wait.

Back at the office, it's another really quiet day. Boss has already left for the day. Tomorrow, hopefully, things should be close to normal again.

I have a bottle of red wine opened and re-sealed last night and plan to roast vegetables and maybe some chicken tonight for dinner. What I cook just depends on what looks good at the market today.
Looking forward to a good meal that someone else cooks tomorrow.

I do not wish to have any TV or Radio tonight. I prefer to just know the facts in the morning. The anxiety of this election drives me crazy.

No comments: