Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cashless

Went to my usual Tuesday morning freelance gig at 8AM and they had no work for me. The board of new jobs in for today was barren except for three tiny job jackets so I left before even clocking in and out.

Then I went to the grocery for a few things and discovered I have totally lost my ATM card. I checked every bag and every pocket and under every seat in the car. So, I've ordered a new ATM card this morning. It should come to my post office box in 5 business days. That means I'll probably get it next week sometime and will be able to pick it up a week from Saturday. In the mean time, I will be cashless. That rules out a lot of regular small activities like the Farmers Market for a couple of weeks. Hopefully, it means I'll save money on small purchases that I would normally make without thinking twice, like fast food and coffee.

No comments: