Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's good weather for mushrooms.

Saying that, I haven't inspected the yard for the latest fungi growth.
Saw a box turtle for the first time here yesterday morning.

Glad to have our internet and house phone restored. New hardware was involved. Cable guy was nice and had good people skills - and he came at what I consider an acceptable hour within the window we were given for our appointment. After things were back up and running, the rest of the day and evening was spent on quality time with friends and eating lots of good food.


I have still not had enough coffee this morning and plan to have more while running errands with monstermustdie, who wants some quality time with me today.


And while I'm at it, please be careful driving out there. Two nights in a row, I've had to sit in traffic on a highway that had become a parking lot because of huge multi-vehicle wrecks.

No comments: