Search This Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

pretty good day

Got up, watched Sunday Morning as usual. Checked the latest update to PostSecret.com. Drank coffee. Then got dressed and waited for Gilli to pick me up.

We went to the I.C.E. show at Ambient Studios, where I exchanged the too big T-shirt Monstermustdie purchased yesterday while Gilli, Becky, Russ, and Brandon looked around at the many crafty booths in the show.

Afterwards, met Pyynk and Kel and Fez for brunch at SunInMyBelly in Kirkwood - GREAT food - very good service. I had the Tuscan sandwich with a side Caesar salad.

Got home and did mostly nothing the rest of the day. Monstermustdie is feeling icky and has spent most of the day in front of the TV on the couch, watching Pirates Of The Carribean and Narnia movies. After an hour at home checking email and FB and trying not to disturb the housemate, I was bored and went outside and puttered around until it was too dark to see anything. Now I'm back indoors, pacing between the computer and the bedroom, wondering how I can sleep tonight.

No comments: