Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

worked. working. not working.

It was a crazy day yesterday. It started the night before. At 9pm, I got a call to come in for an interview at noon.

That morning, my revenant job emailed and wanted me to come in - for less than an hour if possible.

Then, someone that I had dropped a resume off with previously phoned and asked me to work and I committed to come in late in the afternoon after the interview. I ended up working with pay for 3.5 hours there. :)

The interview went well - until they told me training began in two hours - at 3pm til closing. I explained that I had other commitments for the day - without going into any detail what - and asked if training could be another day. They quickly got up, shook my hand, and said goodbye. :(

No comments: