Search This Blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

ugh - my head!

I've had a headache all day that feels like my skull wants to explode. It has been raining all day too. I think these two things are very much connected. Sometimes, just occasionally, the rain brings headaches with it. I wish my body would adjust faster to atmospheric changes.

Last week, oh, by the way, our friends Cindi and John got married. They have been together for 17+ years. No changes going on other than the need of affordable health insurance. Turns out it was MUCH cheaper to get married and on a combined policy - offered only to married couples. Congratulations to them on both the marriage and the health insurance. It was just a quick trip to the courthouse to do it - no wait necessary. I thought the only place you could get a quick wedding was Las Vegas or Tennessee but that is no longer true.

No comments: