Search This Blog

Saturday, January 18, 2014

well enough

My mother spent three days in the hospital following her surgery this week. She's home now, with her dogs, feeling much better than before the entire event so maybe the entire experience was worthwhile.
We visited her in the hospital and I've tried to phone her daily to check up on her since she came home.


In other news, I got my hair cut yesterday. The last person to cut & color my hair was no longer salon I went to so they assigned the new girl to me. I don't think I'll be going back again. She wore latex gloves that pulled hair out every time she grabbed a lock. The intent of the color was to cover up some of the gray coming in now but there still seems to be just as much gray as before and her attempts at making conversation were as painful as the hair pulling to me.

Still, here's the new do:


No comments: